Take your time when comparing California mental health centers; perform due diligence by reading patient reviews, checking credentials, and looking into the reputation of your chosen treatment center. There’s a reason why so many mental wellness specialists recommend Alter Behavioral Health for residential treatment; our staff is 100% committed to meeting your needs. If you’re dealing with a mental health disorder due to isolation during Covid or severe trauma, or are suffering from any other mental illness, reach out for help today by calling ABH at 949-379-2414.
5 Compelling Reasons To Choose Our Center For Mental Health Treatment
1. We specialize in treating mental health disorders at Alter Behavioral Health. Since treating mental illness is all we do, we believe we do a better job of caring for patients and providing holistic therapy and treatment. Other California mental health centers prioritize treatment for addiction while mental wellness takes a back seat; that’s not the case at ABH.
2. You can receive a free diagnostic assessment when you contact our team. We believe an accurate diagnosis is key to creating an effective treatment plan and we know that the right diagnosis begins with a thorough assessment. To schedule your no-cost mental health assessment, get in touch with Alter Behavioral Health by calling 949-379-2414.
3. ABH is rated as one of the best depression treatment centers in Irvine, CA. Our ability to treat depression in a residential Irvine depression rehab makes a big difference in patient outcomes. Spending more time in treatment means you’ll have more time to focus on healing and getting well, which starts with a phone call to our facility. If you choose just one depression treatment program in Irvine, California, make it our program at Alter Behavioral Health.
4. Not all clinics for depression in Irvine use tried and trusted protocols for treating mental illness; in fact, many use techniques that are not safe or effective. You’ll find an evidence-based treatment that blends medication management and therapy when you choose our mental health treatment facilities in Irvine, CA. We take a trusted approach to treating depression and other symptoms of mental health disorders.
5. Our staff is devoted to you when you plan a long-term stay in our treatment center. You’ll receive around-the-clock support and nurturing that will make you feel loved and cared for from the moment you arrive. Although it can be scary and a bit stressful deciding to get help for mental illness, you won’t be alone in your journey. If you feel isolated now due to Covid and social distancing, we’ll make sure you feel surrounded by friends at ABH.
Schedule your free diagnostic assessment today to find out more about what you’re dealing with and how we can help you reclaim your life from mental illness; call our California mental health centers to speak with our staff over the phone. With a custom treatment plan, you’ll start to feel better in a short time frame; by sticking to your treatment plan, your future will be bright and you’ll enjoy a better quality of life going forward.