Family Medical Clinic is a top-rated Florida injury and rehabilitation center with exceptional customer service, a friendly staff team, and accomodating hours. As one of the top clinics in Florida, we have an expert team of physicians and specialists who offer personalized patient care.
Our rehab services
We are a preeminent Florida chiropractic clinic, and we treat a variety of health conditions. We offer immediate medical care to patients requiring help with:
- Accident Therapy
- Flu/Cold Test
- Small Surgical Procedure
- Sutures Removal
Besides, we also specialize in offering general medical services, such as adult and pediatric medicine, annual check-ups, school physicals, work physicals, gynecology, etc. As a leading urgent care clinic, we have a comprehensive and advanced set-up for x-ray, ultrasounds, EKGs, DOT, Drug Testing, Breast Cancer Screening, and physical therapy.
Benefits of urgent care
Urgent care centers across America handle close to 20% of all primary care medical visits, and this trend is on a steady rise for a variety of reasons. Here are the top benefits of going to an urgent care center:
1) Better hours - Urgent care facilities remain open for longer hours than your doctor's office. As falling sick does not always happen during business hours, the flexible hours of urgent care centers offer the perfect solution for those in need of immediate medical help.
2) Affordable - Urgent care centers are significantly cheaper than the emergency room and primary doctor services, making them an ideal treatment option.
3) Quicker service - Our Florida rehabilitation and injury center offers quicker service than your primary care provider or the ER. Unlike ER, urgent care centers provide immediate treatment to patients dealing with medical emergencies and painful conditions requiring urgent assistance.
The best part is that you do not need an appointment to see a doctor at our auto accident rehabilitation center in North Miami. We also treat a number of health conditions and serious medical problems with a team of experienced and highly trained physicians and specialists.
When to go to urgent care?
While urgent care is not emergency care, it offers all the services available at a doctors' office. Most people visit North Miami injury care or urgent care when their primary care provider is closed or for medical help during non-business hours or weekends. You do not have to rush to the ER for minor illnesses and injuries as you can receive faster service at an urgent care clinic.
You can go to one of the urgent care centers or the injury rehabilitation centers in North Miami for the following symptoms/conditions:
- Persistent diarrhea
- Abdominal pain
- Wheezing or shortness of breath
- Flu-like symptoms
- Sprains and strains
- Small cuts and minor injuries, etc.
Book an appointment at Family Medical Clinic by visiting our website. As the #1 Florida injury and rehabilitation center, we offer comprehensive medical care in a state of the art facility and use advanced treatments and therapies to help patients attain a safe and speedy recovery.Florida Injury And Rehabilitation Center
View Larger Map