Oxnard addiction treatment
Look no further than Good Heart Recovery for Oxnard addiction treatment to get your life back on track and help you enjoy a better quality of life. Dealing with an addiction can be a tremendously challenging situation, but the good news is, you don’t have to go through recovery alone. Our staff is with you at every stage of recovery, from the moment you call until long after you’ve completed our program. You can get help today for an addiction just by calling our helpline at 805-876-9527; don’t forget to request an insurance benefits check to find out if your health coverage will pay for treatment.
5 Ways Recovery Services Will Benefit You
1. When addiction causes your life to spin out of control, recovery can help you put things back together and look forward to a brighter future. Every addiction is treatable, no matter how many times you’ve relapsed or how hopeless you feel at the moment. A call to our recovery specialists will change your outlook and give you back the hope you’ve been missing. We’d love to take the time to answer your questions and recommend one of our programs to you when you contact us regarding Oxnard addiction treatment.
2. Getting help for an addiction will have a positive effect on your health. Most addicts neglect their health and find it difficult to maintain proper nutrition while addicted to drugs or alcohol. For this reason, Good Heart Recovery focuses intently on providing healthy, nutritious meals to patients in our detox and inpatient programs.
3. If you’re like most of our patients at Good Heart Recovery, you’re dealing with an underlying mental health issue that has prevented you from achieving lasting recovery. Depression, anxiety, trauma, bipolar disorder, and PTSD are just some of the mental illnesses we see during Oxnard addiction treatment. With dual diagnosis treatment, patients can find their path to wellness and leave both addiction and mental illness behind them for good.
4. Just knowing that there is someone there for you every minute of the day and night can be a comforting feeling when dealing with an addiction. Our detox and residential recovery programs offer around-the-clock supervision to ensure patients have the support and structure necessary to address cravings and other issues that can arise during treatment.
5. Have you ever felt that you were born for so much more than what you’re currently experiencing? Addiction doesn’t have to define you- there’s a whole new life awaiting you, a place where addiction has no part in your life. The sooner you reach out to Good Heart Recovery for Oxnard addiction treatment, the sooner you’ll learn to walk in the freedom that is yours.
Call our treatment center now at 805-876-9527 to request an insurance benefits check; have your list of questions ready for our recovery specialists or simply spend time on the phone with our team learning about your options. Your best days are ahead when you choose Good Heart Recovery as your rehab.Oxnard addiction treatment