Everyone in your household needs to see a SE Calgary dentist every 4-6 months for checkups and cleanings. Let Legacy Family Dental help you get on track with regular visits to our dental clinic; we keep smiles their brightest with a wide range of dental services and procedures. If you're new to SE Calgary or are making a switch to another dentist, keep our clinic in mind for affordable rates and exceptional patient care. You'll find more resources as you explore our dental website.
5 Questions to Ask Yourself When Choosing a New Dentist
1. Why am I switching dentists? Is changing dentists going to resolve the issues your facing? If you're paying too much for dentistry, then a new dentist may be ther right solution, however, it you're afraid of the dentist chair, then playing musical chairs with local clinics probably will not help much. Choosing Legacy Family Dental will help keep costs of treatment at their lowest. Feel free to reach out to our staff by calling 587-352-3100 or review our dental services online.
2. Are my children experiencing positive checkups? Children and teens should leave the dental clinic with smiles, feeling good about checkups and being knowledgeablein how to keep their teeth and gums healthy. If cleanings and checkups result in tears or fights on the way to the dentist, it's time to start thinking about finding a new SE Calgary dentist. We practice painless dentistry at Legacy Family Dental; what's more, our clinic is SE Calgary's first choice for pediatric dental care.
3. Is my current dentist too expensive? If you find that dental visits empty your wallet and result in you feeling as though you need to skip cleanings in order to stay within your budget, Calgary Family Dental has good news for you. Our prices fall below the fee guide- and we offer easy financing for our patients, so you never have to avoid dental visits because of the costs. Ask us about free teeth whitening with a comprehensive exam, which includes teeth cleaning and x-rays.
4. Do I feel like part of the family when I see my dentist? At Legacy Family Denta, we want every patient to feel comfortable in our clinic- and we'll treat you like family when you come in to see us. Take a free tour of our facility on our website, then contact us by phone to request a meet-and-greet to get to know us a little better.
5. What are my goals for establishing a relationship with a new SE Calgary dentist? Are you seeking a convenient location for checkups and occasional teeth cleanings, or are you considering restorative and cosmetic treatments to enhance your smile? Whatever your goals, we can help make your transition to Legacy Family Dental one that is easy and rewarding.
Get in touch with our staff today by calling 587-352-3100 or connect online and ask about a new patient appointment and consultation. We'd love to see your whole family in the coming weeks to keep smiles beautiful and healthy.SE Calgary Dentist